Re: [Publicity] Post: "How the Hypervisor team manages releases" for review (includes intro of Konrad)

Hi Lars,

I made some grammar edits throughout to tighten the language a bit, so please take a look. This was actually really helpful for me to read in terms of PR planning for 4.5.Â

I recommend a more in-depth blog onÂthe new test framework working group, improvements to theÂtest infrastructure and and your use of Coverity Scan. Lots of interest, debate and discussion in the press right now about open source and security as well as open source in securing cloud deployments.Â

Thanks,