Re: [Publicity] Hackathon blog post

On 09/06/2014 17:40, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
On Mon, Jun 09, 2014 at 05:03:55PM +0100, Lars Kurth wrote:
On 09/06/2014 16:38, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
On Mon, Jun 09, 2014 at 12:50:46PM +0100, Lars Kurth wrote:
Hi all,
we ought to put together a Hackathon event report. As I have not been there
for a large portion of it, I would need a few quotres from people who
attended. I have gotten none, which makes it a little challenging to out
this together
We have been able to brainstorm and solve within an hour the problems
that on a mailing list would have taken weeks to solve. We go in a room,
hash out the problem, and in an hour we are all done with an excellent
design in mind.  The rest - implementing - can now be done with the
right design in mind.
Do you have a concrete example or two, that I may use? And you don't mind if
I quote you. Doesn't sound as if Oracle approval was needed
Sadly anything I say publicly has to go through the Oracle channels.
CC-ing Teri.

Pretty much all of the slots followed this format. The ones that I had
an interest in were the "unification of PV and HVM paths" lead by Tim,
and the "HVM PoD discussion" led by Jan.
@Konrad: what if I said, one of the Hackathon attendeesn said"<quote>". Then we can get around the approval issue. I want to put a post out tomorrow
Lars