[Publicity] Mirage 2.0: a recap of the new features

I just put up a recap of the recent Mirage 2.0 blogging efforts on the site:

http://openmirage.org/blog/announcing-mirage-20-release

Just wanted to say a big 'thank you!' to Amir for coordinating all of this so
well, and to Thomas Gazagnaire, David Scott, Jon Ludlam, Hannes Mehnert, David
Kaloper, Mindy Preston, Thomas Leonard, and Jeremy Yallop for taking the
trouble to write all the excellent posts and great feedback on writing from the
OCaml Labs team (particular props to Daniel Buenzli, who gave extensive
feedback on a number of posts).  Lars Kurth and Sarah Conway from the
Xen/Linux Foundation have been incredibly helpful in putting the release
together as well!  The upstream Xen platform team has also been very responsive
in reviewing our code contributions to MiniOS ARM, so thank you for helping us
improve that aspect of Mirage so much with your comments.

You may be wondering why there isn't a `mirage-2.0` package up in OPAM.  The
reason is that the library releases that comprise Mirage 2.0 are staggered, and
have actually been steadily released over the last few months, and will
continue to be cut into OPAM as they mature (particularly the ARM support).  So
you can get on with using the features now, and the precise version number of
the main Mirage CLI tool isn't that important.

Two areas that particularly need feedback are the ARM support [1], and
applications that use the Irmin datastore.  I'll be porting my website over to
run off both when I get back from OSCON next week and will report back on how
that goes!  I quite like the idea of serving www.openmirage.org as a
load-balanced cluster of Xen/ARM unikernels running across our home networks on
a Beowulf cluster of Cubietrucks :-)

[1] Getting started with Xen/ARM has never been simpler: just download the
prebuilt images linked from the README in
https://github.com/mirage/xen-arm-builder for your Cubieboard2/Cubietruck
(which costs about 40 quid or so).

best,
Anil