Re: [Publicity] OPW/GSoC roundup blog post

I want to do this when the panel video is available.

We can refer to http://opensource.com/education/14/7/women-interns-rocking-open-source-xen-project

Maybe we can make this a collage of quotes, pictures and snippets of stuff from students/interns and mentors

Lars