Re: [Publicity] A thought piece: Docker and Unikernels

On gio, 2014-08-28 at 09:27 -0700, Libby Clark wrote:
> Good morning all. Russell's article is live today on Linux.com and
> we'll promote it soon on LF social channels. Thanks again for the
> contribution!
>

> http://www.linux.com/news/enterprise/cloud-computing/785769-containers-vs-hypervisors-the-battle-has-just-begun

Sorry for getting these messages out of the moderator queue only now,
but I was on vacation last week.

I'm not sure why they actually got stuck, as Libby's address should
already be among the approved ones... Just in case, I added her to the
filter again, let's see if it goes better next time. :-)

Regards,
Dario