Re: [Publicity] Draft technical blog post

On 10/02/2014 05:00 PM, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
On 2 Oct 2014, at 15:48, George Dunlap <george.dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There has an unusual amount of media attention to XSA-108, whose embargo period
ended Wednesday -- far more than any of the previous 107 vulnerabilities the
Xen Project has reported.
Great post -- it might be worth putting the 107 previous vulnerabilities in a
causal context; e.g.

"far more than any of the previous 107 vulnerabilities the Xen Project has reported
over the previous decade."

or else "107" seems like an awfully large number :-)

Well XSA-1 was in 2011, 3.5 years ago. :-) I agree, that number out of context could be misinterpreted; I'll see what I can do to reword that.

 -George