[Publicity] Blog Review: Xen Project Test Day on Oct 29

I have a blog post ready for tomorrow to advertise the Test Day on October 29:

https://blog.xenproject.org/?p=10148&preview=true

You will need to login to the blog system to review.  If you have
written a blog on the system before, but haven't logged in since the
relaunch of the system, you will need to reset your password.

If you have issues, please let me know by 15:00 BST/10:00 EDT on
Friday.  Otherwise, I will publish it shortly thereafter.

Thanks,

Russ