Re: [Publicity] Blog Ready: Using Xen Project on OpenStack âJunoâ via Libvirt

Russ,

I haven't had a chance to read the post yet. Do you think it has any pitch potential and we should target a few reporters with the post?Â

If so, please share your thoughts and points to be sure to include in a pitch. I'll also review now too.

Thanks,