Re: [Publicity] Another reason why our "hackathons" should be called something else

While calling them 'Meetings' might appeal to industrial partners (a
work-related, expensable visit?), it might turn off potential attendees.

Of course, you could just call the same event different things for different
audiences.

Best wishes,
Amir