Re: [Publicity] Contributor Training Blog post

No problem. I will draft something this week with a view to getting it published next week
Lars

On 2 Dec 2014, at 17:31, Russ Pavlicek <russell.pavlicek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If we are still planning on having a Test Day Thursday, I will need to post a quick announcement post.  And the OpenStack blog just went live yesterday.

I'd suggest waiting until next week to start.

Russ