[Publicity] Xen Booth @ FOSDEM - call for demo's at the booth

Hi all,
I was just notified that the Xen Project's booth was accepted at FOSDEM this
year. As last year, I am happy for vendors and community members to give demos.
There has to be an open source angle of some sort, otherwise I would be
breaking FOSDEM rules. If you want to make use of the offer, please get back to
me and let me know
a) What days you will be at FOSDEM
b) What you'd demonstrate - a headline + a paragraph
Regards
Lars