Re: [Publicity] Blog post: Using Grub 2 as a bootloader for Xen PV guests

On Fri, 2014-12-19 at 15:11 +0100, Dario Faggioli wrote:
> On Wed, 2014-12-17 at 10:15 +0000, Lars Kurth wrote:
> > Maybe we should pull the trigger this week?
> >
> It may be too late for this already (in which case, sorry for that)...
>
> > Can others have a quick look
> >
> ...But I had a look and IMO, it's fine.
>
> There could be formatting issue the first time 'pygrub' is mentioned:
>
> "he first solution to this problem to come along was
> [pygrub]()"
>
> What about the []()? Was that intended  to be a link?

It's markdown syntax, since I originally wrote this in markdown. I
converted it to html before pasting into the blog though, I suppose this
link didn't get converted due to a syntax error or something. I'll fix
it up.

Thanks.
Ian.