[Publicity] Blog post for Xen Talks & Activities FOSDEM and CentOS Dojo

Just to let you know,
when I tied down the schedule for the demos - which is almost complete, just
waiting for one more confirmation - I will send out a blog post. Expected ETA
is Monday or Tuesday: doing it earlier doesn't make a lot of sense as it will
be too far from the actual event.
Regards
Lars