[Publicity] Draft Post for Review: Upcoming updates to Xen Project Security Process

Hi all,

I was deferring this post in the hope that we would have all necessary infrastructure in place now. Setting up a secure and private mailing list, is not quite as simple than I thought so, so I have no exact ETA for when this will be the case. We are probably looking at one or two weeks though.

Note that we approved the policy on February 11th 2015.

In any case, it may make sense to communicate the process changes earlier. Also because partly they are already implemented.

See https://blog.xenproject.org/?p=10458&preview=true
Can be published any time in the coming 2 weeks. Reviews are very welcome.

Regards
Lars
P.S.: I am on holidays from March 5-10; I am happy for someone to pull the trigger