[Publicity] Xen issues

I’m looking to speak with someone from your group about the latest round of security concerns. I’m writing a story for SearchCloudComputing.com about the impact on cloud vendors and other users. Any chance someone from the organization is available to speak today?

-Trevor

Trevor Jones

News Writer

Data Center and Virtualization Media Group

TechTarget

Mobile: 518-852-2295

Twitter: @tjonesTT

AIM: tjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx