Re: [Publicity] Blog to Promote Xen Project Developer Summit

Feel free to press the button then
Lars

On 1 Apr 2015, at 16:00, Sarah Conway <sconway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think it's fine. I could always say "this is not an April Fool's joke..."

Sarah

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 5:29 AM, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth.xen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Looks good to me. I am not opposed to publishing today, but I am wondering whether people will take the collaboration as an April's fools joke
@Sarah, you were asking for mascot's: you can find them at http://downloads.xenproject.org/Branding/Images/
Regards
Lars