Re: [Publicity] Blog: "Introducing Xen Projectâs New Test Lab" for review

Lars Kurth writes ("Blog: "Introducing Xen Projectâs New Test Lab" for review"):
> Post at https://blog.xenproject.org/?p=10593&preview=true

  If there are failures, a bisection algorithm is run, which in most
  cases will identify the changeset

Should be `many', sadly, because we have a fair few heisenbugs...

But aside from that it's a pretty good posting.

I would, in "what's next", emphasize plans to grant access to increase
capacity and add more developers.

Something like this perhaps ?

  This increased capacity will allow us to further increase the
  breadth and depth of our testing.  We have a number of enhancements
  in the pipeline, including (for example) testing of FreeBSD hosts,
  nested virtualisation, and compatibility testing with a variety of
  OS distributions.

  <h2> Broaden access </h2>

  The new system is in a community-operated colo, rather than inside
  the Citrix private network.  This, and the increased capacity, will
  mean that we can to grant access to the facility to Xen Project
  community members regardless of their affiliation, and provide an
  on-demand testing capability.

Ian.