Re: [Publicity] OpenStack Blog post introducing http://jenkins.openstack.xenproject.org/

As an aside: I put together http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/OpenStack_CI_Loop_for_Xen-Libvirt
Lars

On 22 Apr 2015, at 15:27, Bob Ball <bob.ball@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Weâve now been given voting rights for Nova.  Clearly if we donât vote sensibly then itâll be removed, so I havenât turned voting on _just_ yet.  I personally think we should let the job run a few days and analyse the results first.

In other words, we can justifiably turn on voting at any point from now going forward and if thatâs needed to align with a blog post or summit either is fine.

Bob

From: Lars Kurth [mailto:lars.kurth.xen@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 22 April 2015 11:23
To: publicity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Bob Ball
Subject: OpenStack Blog post introducing http://jenkins.openstack.xenproject.org/

Hi all,

I am contemplating a blog post to introduce http://jenkins.openstack.xenproject.org/  - we seem to have worked through most of the issues and most of the builds are green. We also have a community status meeting this afternoon, so I was thinking
* of taking the info from the call and updating http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/OpenStack_CI_Loop_for_Xen-Libvirt
* put together a blog post, explaining some details

Obviously we are not yet voting on OpenStack Nova, but it seems possible that we may be able to do achieve this before the OpenStack summit.

Any thoughts?

Best Regards
Lars