Re: [Publicity] Another reason why our "hackathons" should be called something else

>"Xen Project Design Summit"
+1

On May 5, 2015 7:25 AM, "Lars Kurth" <lars.kurth.xen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This came up again this time.Â

From Wei:
> FWIW I had an informal chat with the organiser and he told me this
> format was indeed new to most Intel attendants. Another thins is that
> the word hackathon was misleading because they were thinking about
> coding and some (many?) engineers set up development environment before
> hand.

So we should change the name

* Xenvolution we can't use for trademark reasons
* Xen Project Architecture Design and Deployment Summit is too long

So I suggest we either go for "Xen Project Architect & Design Summit" or "Xen Project Design Summit"

If there are no objections, I will make a proposal to xen-devel@ and other lists

Regards
Lars