Re: [Publicity] Raisin blog post

Stefano,
looks good. I added a few tags ... and will add a few links. Also I
changed/will change some terminology, e.g. "[test] infrastructure"="Xen Project
Test Lab", etc.
Other comments in [...]

Also, I think adding sub headers would be good

<h2>Conflicting User, Distro and Developer Requirements</h2>
It was back then that ...

<h2>Raisin: Xen's DevStack</h2>
How to find a solution that ...

<h2>Raisin: Where we are, what's next</h2>
After few busy months of development, ...

Other commands are available to install and configure the system with the most
common settings.
[Comment: I was wondering whether there is a link to a in-tree doc or something
we can link to]
[Aside: we should also create a wiki page for Raisin. If you point me to the
necessary info, I can put this together]

<h3>Making Testing Easier</h3>
Talking about tests, ...

Regards
Lars