Re: [Publicity] Raisin blog post

On Thu, 2015-06-18 at 18:34 +0100, Stefano Stabellini wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I wrote a blog post on Raisin, let me know what you think!
>
> https://blog.xenproject.org/?p=10774&preview=true

I think you could perhaps mention another benefit (somewhere around
"Distro people can refer to Raisin as the most common way to build")
which is that raisin "keeps us devs honest", by making us think more
carefully about the boundaries between (or interfaces with) the external
projects which we rely upon, which ultimately benefits distros and users
by forcing us to experience (and therefore fix) many of the same
problems that they already do with the more entangled status quo.

Ian.