[Publicity] Xen 4.5.1 release blog post for review (want to publish today)

See https://blog.xenproject.org/?p=10818&preview=true

Note that we changed the format. In a nutshell, we highlighted security issues in the past, because the list of XSA's was easy to put together and it is hard to come up with a meaningful list of interesting bug fixes and improvements. However for the last point release, this approach totally backfired: see http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/03/24/xen_shows_off_35piece_cloudpocalypse_collection/

As a result, we moved all the information related to change sets into the download page and shortened the mail announcements. For the blog post, I added some highlights, which are a bit random. We can take this out or change it, if necessary. Please let me know.

I do want to publish later today

Regards
Lars