Re: [Publicity] [Xen-devel] The Bitdefender virtual machine introspection library is now on GitHub

> On 29 Jul 2015, at 13:25, Razvan Cojocaru <rcojocaru@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> On 07/29/2015 02:30 PM, Lars Kurth wrote:
>> Thank you. We will wait for 1-2 days to get feedback, you may need to make
>> some modifications and then we agree on a publication date.
>>
>> The title could maybe be made more interesting. Maybe Sarah has some ideas.
>
> I've addressed your comments as best I could, and saved a new draft.
> Hopefully the text is better now, but unfortunately I still couldn't
> think of a different title.

It makes a lot more sense for the uninitiated reader. There are some style and
grammar issues, but we can go over those later today or early tomorrow. If you
don't have any objections, Sarah or I, can just go in and fix these. And then
you can verify whether everything is still correct.

Lars