Re: [Publicity] rump kernel and Rumprun unikernel proposed post

On 03/08/15 13:51, Lars Kurth wrote:
I agree with Antti, that keeping it simple is the best approach

Might be a few days.
I would like to publish on Thursday or Friday, such that we get this out before
other announcements planned for next week (although I can discuss with Sarah to
move a video post planned for next week towards the end of this week)

ic, sounds like should shoot for Thursday. I'll wait until tomorrow (Europe) for other comments, and then do edits on a "go simple or go home" mandate.