Re: [Publicity] Xen now available in CentOS 7 for ARM64 servers

I'd say sooner rather than later.  We've got a blog from Wei about 4.6
features coming.  I'd like to do one more push for the San Antonio
event next week.  And then we'll have the release announcement.
Things are stacking up quickly -- and that's assuming that we have
nothing else to write about for the next 10 days.

I'd suggest publishing tomorrow.

Russ