[Publicity] Draft Blog Post: Xen Project 4.5.2 Maintenance Release Available

https://blog.xenproject.org/?p=11133&preview=true
Regards
Lars

The text is
----
I am pleased to announce the release of Xen 4.5.2. Xen Project Maintenance
releases are released roughly every 4 months, in line with our <a
href="http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Project_Maintenance_Releases";>Maintenance
 Release Policy</a>. We recommend that all users of the 4.5 stable series
update to this point release.

Xen 4.5.2 is available immediately from its git repository:

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<a
href="http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=xen.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/stable-4.5";>xenbits.xenproject.org/gitweb/?p=xen.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/stable-4.5</a>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;(tag <em>RELEASE-4.5.2</em>)

or from the Xen Project download page at <a
href="http://www.xenproject.org/downloads/xen-archives/xen-45-series/xen-452.html";>www.xenproject.org/downloads/xen-archives/xen-45-series/xen-452.html</a>.

This release contains many bug fixes and improvements. For a complete list of
changes in this release, please check <a
href="http://www.xenproject.org/downloads/xen-archives/xen-45-series/xen-452.html";>lists
 of changes on the download page</a>.
----