Re: [Publicity] OpenStack for FreeBSD and Xen is real

Hello!

On Thu, Feb 09, 2017 at 12:14:12PM -0800, Alexander Nusov wrote:
> Hi Roger,
>
> I really appreciate your work for porting Xen hypervisor on FreeBSD operating
> system, I love Xen, FreeBSD and cross-platform solutions.
>
> I'd like to spread a word about the project I started few months ago
> dedicated to build a full featured Cloud Computing platform by porting
> OpenStack to FreeBSD/Xen!
>
> It's already possible to deploy most of core services like glance, keystone,
> nova and cinder, spin-up virtual machines, connect to them via floating IP
> addresses or from the browser by VNC.
>
> My pull-requests are already merged into FreeBSD ports tree including all
> platform-specific fixes, network drivers, etc.

Thanks for this! Would you like to write a blog post about all this in
blog.xenproject.org?

I'm Ccing the Xen Project publicity mailing list, the first steps would be to
register at blog.xenproject.org and tell us your username, so that we can make
you an editor and you can draft a blog post.

Roger.