Re: Xen 4.15 release date selection

I responded to this in my head, sorry for the delay :)

We'll need to know Tuesday if this is a go, so I can start pinging press in advance.

George has the draft press release, and otherwise we are okay.
Thanks!

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 9:30 AM Ian Jackson <iwj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ian Jackson writes ("Re: Xen 4.15 release date selection"):
> Rachel Romoff writes ("Re: Xen 4.15 release date selection"):
> > We may have folks out earlier in the week, from a media
> > standpoint. Good Friday and the following Monday will be a wash. But
> > I'm thinking the 8th, or even the 9th, would be okay.
>
> Cool, thanks.  I think Thursday is better than Friday so I will aim
> for the 8th.
>
> When do you want final go/no-go confirmation ?
>
> What else do you need from me/George/etc. ?

Ping ?

NB that much of Europe including the UK has public holidays over
Easter.  Very few of us will be around on Good Friday (2nd April) or
Easter Monday (5th April).  Personally I will be away on Thursday (1st
April) too.

So in particular I need to know whether Tuesday 6th is too late for a
go/no-go for release on Thursday 8th.

Thanks,
Ian.

--