Re: [Wg-openstack] Xen+Libvirt OpenStack monthly July meeting - call for agenda items

Hi all,

I would like to discuss the maintenance of the CI-loop going forward. At
the moment we are relying too much on Bob - it would be good to see more
people involved.

We made progress on a few items that might interest you. If so, we could
discuss them in more details:

- the device model not starting on time problem is now fixed
Anthony wrote a patch to increase the libxl timeout. The patch has been
committed and no new instances of this failure have been spotted on the
CI-loop.

- progress on the race between nova scripts and xen vif-script (#1461642)
Anthony sent some patches for Nova:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/199092/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/199093/1
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/201257/2
however we are still waiting for reviews. Is there anything we can do to
unstuck them?

- Anthony sent the first patch series for reviews to test OpenStack with
OSSTest
http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2015-07/msg03270.html

- A user reported a new failure with Neutron on Juno, we haven't been
able to reproduce it yet:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack/2015-July/013473.html

Cheers,

Stefano