From: wg-openstack-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wg-openstack-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lars Kurth
Sent: 12 November 2015 08:56
To: wg-openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Wg-openstack] Next week's OpenStack meeting - Call for Agenda items

Folks,

I won't be able to chair next Thursday's Libvirt meeting as I am in China and the call time is well past midnight. Stefano is on vacation. With this in mind:

A) Would anyone volunteer to chair the meeting and take notes and send them to this list

B) What do you want to discuss â I am assuming there is enough to talk about, given that the OpenStack summit took place recently

I also wanted to remind you of any open actions, which are

ACTION: Bob is going to send an email to meet up with Alexey during the OpenStack Summit in Tokyo next week.
- Migration with OpenStack, Libvirt and Xen
ACTION: Joao is going to follow up on these series
- Three Tempest tests explicitely name a block device "vda", which is a
ACTION: Anthony is going to follow up on these issues

Best Regards

Lars