Re: [Wg-openstack] Next WG meeting (Dec 16) - need a chairo

Hi all,

I am writing to confirm that we are going to meet today.
This is the tentative agenda, feel free to suggest any other items:

- Xen Project CI-loop health and status
- OpenStack in OSSTest
- updates on old actions:
  - Bob sync-up with Alexey
  - migration with OpenStack, Libvirt and Xen
  - Tempest tests which explicitly name "vda"

Cheers,

Stefano