[Wg-openstack] Agenda for Today's meeting

Topics:
* Release of libvirt 2.0.0 by end of week.
* Getting Xen Support into Openstack Ansible in my spare time: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack-ansible/+spec/xen-virt-driver - This would give users a much easier experience at setting up a working cluster running Xen.
* Questions from Oracle, if there are any (we arranged access to the CI loop last time)

AOB:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/199093/ and https://review.openstack.org/#/c/201257/ have had -1 votes : Antony P needs to respond