Re: [Wg-openstack] As we have no agenda items, I will cancel today's Xen-Openstack meeting. Please respond, if you have something to discuss

Hi Lars,

I was replying to the call for agenda items ~30 minutes prior to the meeting
when I noticed this mail :-). Sorry for not being timely with a response. I'm
just now getting around to sending the reply, but these items can wait until the
next meeting or be discussed via mail.

- Introduce Cedric Bosdonnat. Cedric has worked at SUSE for many years and
between working on product at SUSE and his other upstream commitments, will be
contributing more to the libvirt+Xen stack. IMO, it would be useful to include
Cedric in the meeting. Lars, Cedric is in France. Is it possible to get a
dial-in number for France?

- Status of https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1450465 IIRC, Anthony was
investigating this bug (or perhaps a similar, duplicate bug).

- libvirt support for specifying CPU features via libxl's cpuid field in
libxl_domain_build_info struct. Cedric and Joao have been working on this item.

Regards,
Jim