Re: [Wg-openstack] Call for agenda items (for tomorrow's meeting)

  • To: "wg-openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wg-openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Bob Ball <bob.ball@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 17:05:55 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Deferred-delivery: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 17:05:28 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 17:06:22 +0000

An agenda item for tomorrow’s meeing:

XenProject CI was removed from the voting group of CIs for Nova on Friday 14th.

This seems to be due to long-standing race conditions not being addressed, that there is a relatively high failure rate, and therefore that the negative votes can’t be trusted.

17:21 < superdan> johnthetubaguy: BobBall: seems like xen ci has been failopotomous lately

17:21 < johnthetubaguy> do you mean anthonyper's one?

17:22 < superdan> johnthetubaguy: "XenProject CI"

17:23 < johnthetubaguy> yeah, I think thats anthonyper who would know about that

17:23 < johnthetubaguy> there was a race they were trying to fix to improve things, I don't remember how far we are getting with that yet

17:23 < superdan> johnthetubaguy: okay it's just a lot of -1 noise right now it seems

17:24 < johnthetubaguy> we should probably stop it voting

17:25 < johnthetubaguy> BobBall: I removed the vote permissions for now, while that gets fixed up

Bob