Re: [Wg-openstack] Call for Agenda items for tomorrow's meeting

It has been a while since we last gathered, so I'd be interested in any new issues reported by upstream communities, any bug fixes or new features in the works, etc. As for myself, I've been slowly working on removing the old xen driver from libvirt, which also entails fixing the Xen-related documentation on libvirt.org. Lars noticed the documentation issues many months back, shortly after the libvirt website was reworked.

Regards,
Jim