Re: [Wg-openstack] Call for Agenda items for tomorrow's WG meeting

On 07/25/2017 09:39 AM, Lars Kurth wrote:
Hi all,
do you have any agenda items for tomorrows meeting?

How can we make progress on the work to test libvirt domXML to libxl_domain_config conversions? The tests are a desired prerequisite for other work such as specifying CPUID.

Has there been any effort to support Xen+libvirt+OpenStack on ARM? I've not heard requests nor plan to work on it, just curious if it has been considered/investigated.