Re: [Wg-openstack] Openstack WG Meeting, July 26, 2017

On 07/27/2017 05:19 AM, Julien Grall wrote:
Hi Lars,

On 26/07/17 17:44, Lars Kurth wrote:
Has there been any effort to support Xen+libvirt+OpenStack on ARM? I've
not heard requests nor plan to
work on it, just curious if it has been considered/investigated.

Jim: Issues on HP Moonshot M400 ARM and was generally interested in this
combo

Can you details here?

I no longer have access to that machine, but will collect details if I'm able to use it in the future.

Regards,
Jim