Re: [Wg-openstack] Call for agenda item's for tomorrow's meeting

Folks,
Jim is going to be late. As we don’t have anything on the agenda, I suggest I
start the call. If there is nothing to talk about, we can skip
Lars

On 22/08/2017, 21:53, "Jim Fehlig" <jfehlig@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

    On 08/22/2017 11:26 AM, Lars Kurth wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > it’s that time again. Please let me know of any agenda items you wish to
discuss

    I have no topics this time since I've mostly been busy with internal tasks
over
    the past weeks.

    Regards,
    Jim