Re: [Wg-openstack] Call for agenda items

On 11/13/2017 09:37 AM, Lars Kurth wrote:
Hi everyone,

our next meeting is coming up. Please let me know of any agenda items

More news than agenda, but Wim's patch series introducing HVM vNUMA support has finally been committed to libvirt.git master and will be included in the upcoming 3.10.0 release :-).

Regards,
Jim