[Wg-openstack] Patch to review in OpenStack (disable numa feature when virt_type is not kvm)

Hi,

Would anyone be willing to review this patch?
https://review.openstack.org/465160

There are/were waiting for my comment but I don't have much time to look
at OpenStack stuff.

FYI, the full commit message:
> disable numa feature when virt_type is not kvm
>
> Currently we only do support NUMA Topology for KVM.
>
> This patch change explicitly raises NUMATopologyUnsupported error
> when numa feature is used where virt_type is not set to kvm.
>
> As cpu pinning and hugepages both rely on NUMA topology,
> they will also be disabled by this change.
>
> Closes-Bug: #1691178

Thanks,

--
Anthony PERARD