[Wg-test-framework] Agenda for tomorrow's meeting

Hi all,

sorry for being late with the agenda. I got caught out by the meeting not being the week before the AB meeting. We should have a short meeting and make use of the Hackathon at the end of May

== Actions ==
* {{Action|Don}} Continue investigating Verizon and a local option - in progress * {{Action|IanJ }} Consider submitting a tutorial (or finding someone who would be willing to do so) - submitted a talk / not a tutorial

== Agenda ==
Fallback on hosting options (if we don’t get anywhere by May)
* Lars to talk to Rackspace (I did have an intial conversation, but providing Colo space vs. free VM's wont be easy)
* Ian to investigate local options
* As Ian, Don and Lars are all at the Hackathon, we can should also consider whether we can find a solution there

Otherwise, I will need to rely on you guys to start driving the longer term agenda

Regards
Lars