[Wg-test-framework] Agenda for Thursday's meeting

Hi all,

We will use Lars’s dial-in details for this Thursday’s meeting, thereafter we will switch over to new details owned by me.

== Agenda ==

--Actions review

--Lab and colo alternatives

--Hackathon review

--Next meeting

== Actions ==

{{Action|Lars}} Lars to hand over meeting details to Chris

{{Action|Don}} Continue investigating a local hosting / COLO option – see quote sent round by Lars

{{Action|Ian}}  Get back to Don on the list

Regards

Chris