Re: [Wg-test-framework] [Minutes] March Test WG meeting

Well, 200W per machine is an issue. The rack I have a quote for
has 3600W (30A @ 120) available and at 200W per box: That is
18 servers.

We are looking at 27 servers...

http://www.jump.net.uk/

Lists a Dell R210 @ 43.2W, HP Proliant DL360 @ 248W.

So it looks like with more of the lower power servers we can fit.

    -Don