[Wg-test-framework] Minutes of August Test WG Meeting

A short meeting this month – see the two new actions below, plus an additional point raised by Aravind.

== Attendees ==

Chair: Chris Shepherd

AMD: Aravind Gopalakrishnan

Intel: Donald D Dugger

Citrix: Lars Kurth

==Not present==

Community Rep: Ian Jackson

Oracle: Marcos Matsunaga

Verizon: Don Slutz (Lead)

== Actions ==

Chris to collate information on our lab and services quotes and send to Lars by end of week

Lars to present info and see budget approval at the AWB face-t-face meeting on Wednesday 20th (afternoon Chicago time)

== Agenda ==

===Services procurement for test lab===

===Hardware procurement for test lab===

Aravind noted that the present hardware proposal is limited to Dell servers, asked that we consider broadening the lab to contain AMD also.

Lars responded that he would present the existing quote to AWB but would inform them that WG had expressed a concern over need for wider variety of hardware, and would seek approval from AWB to go ahead within the budget as per current quote but on the understanding that we would seek to vary the servers we purchase.