From: wg-test-framework-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wg-test-framework-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Don Slutz
Sent: Wednesday, September 3, 2014 11:45 AM
To: wg-test-framework@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Wg-test-framework] Need to adjust hardware list.

We need to work on getting a final list of hardware.  For lack of better data,
we currently have the following list:

(More data in Master Server List.xlsx)

Qty

Test Server Descriptions

1

AMD FX-6300 6-Core, 3.5GHz, 8MB cache , 95w

1

PowerEdge R210II

1

PowerEdge Dell 1U R220

1

GIGABYTE 1U GS-R12P4S E5 2400 series

1

1U-INTEL 3.1Ghz 8GB DDR3L 500GB

1

1U-INTEL 3.3Ghz 8GB DDR3L 500GB

1

1U-INTEL 3.3Ghz 8GB DDR3 500GB

1

1U-INTEL 3.1Ghz 8GB DDR3 500GB

1

1U-INTEL Rack SV-R1208RPOSHOR

1

1U-Lenovo E-3 XEON 3.2GHz 4GB 1TB HD: 70F90008UX

1

SUPERMICRO 1U E-5 1.8Ghz Quad Core

1

SUPERMICRO 1U E-5 XEON 3.10GHz 8GB 1TB

With the plan of getting 2 of each of these.  The main issue is not enough AMD
servers.
So the questions are:

1) Do we go for 24 servers all different?
2) Any of the above that should be dropped?
3) Some pairs and some not?
4) Custom build some 1U AMD servers?
5) Any other source of rack mount 1U AMD servers?

On 8/29 we did find some more Supermicro AMD 1U servers. See attached.

Please respond.
     -Don Slutz