[Wg-test-framework] Proposed Agenda for Test WG meeting

Hi all,

we still do not have an updated list for the servers, and both Ian and Chris are on vacation this week.

Getting the HW list issue resolved is of upmost importance, as I am being pressured to get the COLO contract signed. I don’t want to do this, without having AllNet secured and watertight, as otherwise we may find ourselves in a position where we have a COLO but nobody who can order/install/maintain the HW. However EarthLink is pressurising me to get the deal closes at the risk of losing the reserved COLO space.

What I need at this stage is for AMD to help with the following
* what proportion of Intel vs. AMD servers are acceptable (either in terms of number of machines or in terms of costs)
* help us source rackable AMD servers

It would be good, if some progress was made by this Thursday’s meeting

Best Regards
Lars