Re: [Wg-test-framework] P&S with Ian's Suggestions

Paul,
can you let me know how much sales tax to add, such that I can get the new
proposal signed off by the Advisory Board. I think Mike can pretty much
sign this as well as any other outstanding documents afterwards and we can
get going
Regards
Lars