Re: [Wg-test-framework] Updated P&S with Mass State Tax added

We cannot apply for 501c3 status, we are already a 501c6.  We need to
take that off the table and move on. In addition the IRS has a history
in the last two years of rejecting applications for open source
projects seeking 501c3 status and even many organizations are having
issues achieving 501c6 status like OpenStack.

Mike Woster
COO
Linux Foundation
mobile: +1 847 636 1784