Re: [Wg-test-framework] New server spec.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Paul L. George(Office) writes ("New server spec."):
> Please forgive Kenny (my supplier) he obviously got confused with
> all that was going on with the ordering.

Sure.  There is a lot of stuff going on.

> Please send me the Dell spec you state you send.  I just went through all the
> mail and there was no attachment.  In the interest of speed please do that
> today.  I want to get last 2 server sets ordered.  I am currently correcting
> the content of the server at line item 3

Right, yes, I'm talking about line item 3 in the purchase contract.

The PDF is this:

http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/iwj/colo-for-testing.git;a=blob;f=avail/r415-from-dell.pdf;h=9e9456cd7a95a1e090d2cec6ec805a2bd552ebba;hb=HEAD

In my mail of the 12th of November I wrote this about it:

  Line item 3 in the word file (row 4 in my spreadsheet, pdf in the git
  repository here[1]) is the only one with substantive a mismatch: The
  key differences are:
   * Should be 2 CPUs (not 1)
   * CPUs should be 4376HE 2.6GHz 8-core (not 4133 2.8GHz 4-core)
   * Memory should be 4x4G totally 16G (not 2x4G totalling 8G)

  George, please thank your distributor for me for noticing and querying
  the duplicate.

  Thanks,
  Ian.

  [1]
http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/iwj/colo-for-testing.git;a=blob_plain;f=avail/r415-from-dell.pdf;hb=HEAD

> We are still on track with the main servers.  I expect to have the
> serve3rs in house 11/24/14.  That week is a short week I am still
> expecting to have them up by the 2^nd week in December.

Excellent, that's good news.  I think the main servers are the key
thing on the critical path.

Thanks,