Re: [Wg-test-framework] colo schedule etc

Chris,

It was a pleasure to meet you as well. I am getting excited to get started now the equipment is trickling in.

I understand your concerns and appreciate the need for an actual schedule.  Unfortunately I had no idea when the equipment would be arriving until the beginning of this past week.

I have an initial schedule and dates put together.  I also have a schedule for software configuration that Don Slutz completed on the 26th.  I did not see his mail because I was spending all my time with the supplier.

We had a minor setback with the Main Server delivery.  They seem to have gotten that resolved.  Since the main servers are on the critical path they push almost everything out.

I put together a milestone list with dates and a I am working on a Gant chart for the project.

Once get the schedule feel free to suggest changes or additions.

Any questions or concern call me anytime.  If you copy 5084509332@xxxxxxxxx on all email it will notify me via text msg that important mail has arrived.

Sent from my iPhone
Paul l. George
PLG Enterprises, Inc.